I hate to admit this, but I’ve been neglecting my meditation practice lately, big time. I’ve allowed myself to become “too busy.” The result? Well, let’s just say that I haven’t been my usual joyful self. I gave myself an inner boost this morning, though, and it made such a difference that I felt inspired to share.
Here are just some of the benefits you might receive in a 20-minute meditation:
- Be reminded that your life is not about the outside world and all its complications.
- Experience a sense of privilege to have been given the opportunity to live.
- Feel closely connected with the energy behind all of life.
- Remember how you are really supposed to show up.
- Become refreshed with a deep sense of peace and joy
Would you agree that this list of benefits reads like a seminar you might pay hundreds of dollars for?
Meditation is free. Here’s a great wikiHow article to help you get started.
I’d love to hear your comments on what meditation has done for you.