In my article, Creative Energy in Motion, I talk about the significant power of positive thoughts in helping you to manifest whatever it is that you desire. I received an excellent question about this idea which reminded me of just how powerful this principle is. It is such an important component in the manifestation process that I wanted to devote more space to it here. The question—
“How do I maintain a constant positive thought process without letting the outside world interfere with my inner being?”
Positive thinking really can become a habit if you work on it. It just takes practice. There are many things you can do to practice:
- Begin every day with some kind of practice that reminds you that you are a creative being with a creative process that takes place in your mind. Make a habit several times throughout the day to remind yourself by bringing this idea to your awareness.
- Be aware of your thoughts and the control that you have over them. If you catch yourself thinking negatively, stop the thought and replace it with a positive one.
- Approach your world from a place of gratitude. Focus as much as possible on all the things you have to be grateful about. It’s impossible to experience a negative thought while you are dwelling in gratitude.
- Develop a strong faith in the good of the Universe. Expect that all your needs will be met and that you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Think of your mind as a sacred place and protect it. Don’t allow yourself to participate in negative energy. Claim your power to change or remove yourself from negative environments.
- Look for beauty in everything you encounter.
- Think of your experience of life like starring in a movie that takes place in your mind. If you want to experience happiness, think happy thoughts. If you want to be miserable, fill your mind with negative thoughts.
Remember that you don’t have to put up with the negative thoughts that may seem to naturally dart through your mind. They may continue to show up uninvited, but that doesn’t mean you have to let them in the door to visit.
Thank you for visiting. Here’s to an amazing journey!