Is there something that you wish to achieve or create in your life, yet you lack the confidence in yourself to follow through? Here are some tips for staying relentlessly focused on your goal.
- Break your goal into executable steps.
- Recognize that the key to achieving your goals is following through with the necessary steps.
- Assign a schedule for each step and commit it to your calendar.
- Use your calendar as your “to do” list. If you can’t get to a step on the scheduled date, reschedule it. Keep the step on your calendar until its completion.
- If you are feeling resistance to following through with a particular step, get in touch with the belief that is in your way.
- Replace the limiting belief with an idea that empowers you to move forward. Get inspired from someone who believes in you.
- Hold yourself responsible for the life you create. Don’t allow room for regrets!