Why should you know what it means to raise your vibration? Because the process of raising your vibration is all about aligning with the energy that will attract what you want in your life.
Here are some examples:
To experience abundance, act from a mindset of prosperity:
- Eliminate the idea of lack. Acknowledge that what lies between you and abundance is your ability to claim it for yourself.
- Recognize that opportunities to create more abundance are all around you. It’s just a matter of focusing on them and following through.
- Give generously, expecting that what you need will be provided.
To live meaningfully, follow your passions:
- Be driven by passion, not by money.
- Trust your heart over your analytical mind.
- Recognize that your unique gifts provide the clues to your purpose.
To achieve inner peace, be authentic:
- Express your inner self in your outer world.
- Connect with others from your heart.
- Seek to deliver what you’ve been born to do.
Tips for Raising Your Vibration
What Does it Really Mean to Raise Your Vibration?
The other day I sat in on a presentation about the basics of Feng Shui by my charismatic French friend, Sabine Lamoureux. In a very simple way, it changed the way I think about the environment that surrounds me every day. Sabine helped me to see that the energy that we allow to surround us is as influential as the vitamins that we feed our physical bodies. It fuels our moods and acts as a mirror for how we see ourselves. Without this awareness we can sabotage our greatest desires.
Tips for aligning your home with your vision:
- Eliminate clutter. It keeps you bogged down with the energy of your past. To make room in your life for new opportunities, you have to make space in your physical energy field.
- Get rid of what doesn’t feel good in your environment. It decreases your level of positive energy.
- Create an environment that expresses what you want to experience. This isn’t about buying things. It is about surrounding yourself with simple things that represent what you want to achieve, create or become.
Those of you who have followed me for awhile have probably noticed that I haven’t been writing much lately. I’ve recently launched a new personal development firm, Inner Architect, and I’m in the midst of writing a new book, Inner Architect: How to Build the Life You Were Designed to Live. The result is that I’ve missed sharing my voice, that inner spirit that I believe is within all of us.
I continue to be surprised at the popularity of my articles about raising your vibration. So I want to do more to service that topic, beginning today.
Raising your vibration is not about esoteric ideas that you can employ every other Saturday during meditation. It’s all about making little shifts in how you show up in ordinary life that transform the energy of what you put out into the universe.
Today’s tip for raising your vibration: Watch Your Language
My father, who I adore, spent his career as a longshoremen on the docks of San Francisco and Oakland, so I am very familiar with “colorful” language. My dad has mellowed over time, and now retired for over 10 years, I honestly can’t recall the last time I heard him swear. Words that used to shock and embarrass me are gone. What remains is an energy of peace and a willingness to share life experiences.
Without even knowing, my father has raised his vibration in a way that influences everyone he meets.
I got knocked down today. A proposal of mine was rejected by someone who I thought was very interested in helping me to bring the project to the next level. As I passed through my various emotions that followed, I recognized that I was at a crossroad. I could choose what had been my most natural response for as long as I can remember, to cry and feel sorry for myself, or I could take it like a big girl who knows better. And while I was so firmly centered in the belief that what had happened was for the best, it felt weird to actually be a witness to my own growth. It felt like I was supposed to cry simply to act out my disappointment. I did finally succumb to my old behavior for about five minutes, yet I felt like I was doing it for the spirit of the old days. It didn’t feel right. I had moved on.
Two years ago, I would have let at least half my day be destroyed as I wallowed in my disappointment. Today I was able to see the perfection within a few minutes of receiving the news. As I reflect back on how I have arrived where I am, once again I see the same thing. I’ve come to totally trust the wisdom of the flow of life. And it feels a lot more peaceful than banging my head against the wall, crying over something that is completely out of my control. What a gift.
I’ve recently come to the understanding that one of my key missions is to help push the idea forward that we carry within ourselves power beyond what we can fathom. I invite you to view this first-in-a-series video intended to help you build a stronger awareness of how you can manage this energy to create an abundant and satisfying life.
This is only the beginning, so please stay tuned. Click on one of the subscribe buttons on this page to make sure that you don’t miss what is to come.
If you’d like to read more on the subject of raising your vibration, here are a few of my most popular articles:
Tips for Raising Your Vibration
What Does it Mean to Raise Your Vibration?
Attributes of Divine Energy – Part 1
Attributes of Divine Energy – Part 2
P.S. If you are reading this through a viewer and the video did not come through, click here to return to my blog site.
The idea that divine energy is everywhere is a concept that many of us might easily subscribe to intellectually, yet find more challenging to actively embrace from the heart. In our conditioning to view the world as physical form, it is easy to totally ignore the presence of spiritual energy, and consequently, the vital role it can play in your life. Becoming more aware of the divine energy that is present everywhere is something that you can learn to do. Let’s take a look at how you can open your mind to make this shift.Here are some questions to ask yourself to understand where you really stand:
- Does the concept of building an active partnership with divine energy seem pie-in-the-sky, or an opportunity that you’re now feeling more ready to accept?
- Do you believe that you are capable of interacting personally with divine energy, or do you perceive it as an ability that has skipped over you?
- Are you ready to accept the idea that divine energy is behind everything, or do you still hold on to the belief that some things happen by chance?
Think of your answers like scores that range from one to ten. It’s not difficult to explore for yourself how and where you fall short of full alignment with the presence of divine energy. Chances are your scores fall somewhere in the middle of one to ten. All you need to take yourself to a higher vibrational level is an extra burst or two of faith.
What might you do to surrender to a deeper faith? First of all, you can look back on your life and identify times when you went through a period of change, worried perhaps about how you would land, and everything turned out okay. Maybe you initiated the change, or maybe it was forced upon you. Can you see times where you came out on the other side for the better? You can look at these experiences as fuel for your faith.
You can also strengthen your faith by experimenting with taking risks in areas where you feel divinely pulled. These can be tiny steps or huge strides. Try moving forward in the direction you feel pulled, and then look for signs of encouragement from the divine. These signs will show up as unexpected opportunities or gifts of various kinds. Be on the lookout for them, and when you recognize them, allow yourself to believe that they truly are signs from the divine.
I may have mentioned here that I am working on a second book about spiritual vibration. I was writing today about love being an attribute of divine energy, and examples of some ways in which you can align with this attribute by being loving. This served as a reminder to me that being loving is a choice. As I reflected on my own behavior sometimes, and that which I sometimes encounter with others, it strikes me as odd at how frequently love is not the first choice.
I look at myself and wonder what motivates me to sometimes choose bitchiness over love when I know better. I caught myself in this very act just this morning when my boyfriend, Dean, who has recently become my business partner, was giving me his opinion about how I need to do a better job with something. Instead of taking it as constructive input, I allowed myself to get offended and acted on the desire to strike back. It was not pretty. I knew that I was behaving badly and I didn’t feel good about it. But it was like I had surrendered to the flow of the negative energy and couldn’t find the strength to stop it midstream. Luckily Dean did not blow his top, and I allowed myself to see the sanity in his response. I even allowed myself to see that he was right. How big of me.
I’ve been thinking a lot about this exchange all day, and the choices I always have in how I respond. I’ve been reminded that it truly is my desire to vibrate at a high frequency of love all the time. So I wonder if I can try to hold myself to a higher standard by telling myself that bad behavior is just not acceptable. After all, I have other things in my life that I consider taboo because they support how I want to be. So what’s the difference here? It’s just my perception that I shouldn’t expect myself to be loving all the time. I’ve changed many expectations of myself over the years, so I’m going to give this one a shot, too. I’ll let you know how it goes.
What expectations do you have that need updating?
This is the third in a series of articles I’ve created for those seeking to raise their spiritual vibration through an understanding of the attributes of divine energy. Why is this knowledge important? It is important because raising your vibration is all about aligning with divine energy. You can be much more effective in your efforts of aligning with the divine if you have a conscious understanding of the attributes you’re seeking to align with. Make sense?
(Click on the article name below to read previous articles in this series.)
Attributes of Divine Energy, Part 1
Attributes of Divine Energy, Part 2
Divine energy is a source of unlimited power. I can’t stress this concept of unlimited power enough. There is nothing that the divine can’t execute through its power. An important element to acknowledge here is that divine energy operates with purpose and will. Consider what this means personally to you. You are a powerful creative being whose purpose is to carry out the will of the divine. If your intentions align with the will of divine, your power to create is unlimited. If they don’t, your power can be limited. Yet there is reassurance to be found here. If you are not able to produce a certain result, it means that what you desire to create is not for your higher good. Work on embracing these thoughts as your immediate response to whatever unfolds:
- If something doesn’t happen when or how you want it to, tell yourself that what is happening is coming from a source that is much wiser than you are and knows much better what is best for you and those around you.
- Think of yourself as a vehicle for divine will. Eliminate the words “can’t” and “impossible” from your vocabulary as they pertain to the carrying out of this will, even if you can’t see how everything that needs to happen will come together.
- Take note of surprises that come to you seemingly out of the blue. Acknowledge the role of divine energy in connecting you with it.
Do you want to learn more about how to align with divine energy? This is the second article in my series designed to increase your awareness of the attributes of divine energy to support your clarity on what you’re seeking to align with. (Click here to read the first article in this series.)
Divine energy is present everywhere. Its power can be found at every point in space and every moment in time. Its presence exists in the most beautiful displays of nature as well as the most violent neighborhoods of a ghetto.
How can you align with this attribute of omnipresence?
The strength of divine energy is always with you.You merely need to shift your attention to allow it into your consciousness.This means that you are never alone in your journey.You are never on your own as you pursue the fulfillment of your dreams.Think of divine energy as your constant partner in life. You can more closely align yourself with this partnership by:
- Developing a meditation practice where you intentionally tune in to divine guidance.
- Begin your day by asking (orally or mentally) divine energy to show you everything you need to know that day to live in alignment with its will for you.Your reaching out could be in the form of casual conversation or prayer, whatever feels most comfortable to you.
- At any moment in which you find yourself struggling to any degree, stop and remember that you are not alone. Ask divine energy for comfort, guidance or signs to show you what you need to know to rise about the challenge.
Please stay tuned as I share more about the invitation to align with our divine power.
Many people come to my blog seeking information about how to raise their spiritual vibration. Learning how to raise your vibration requires that you recognize the attributes associated with it. Although no living human is fully equipped to describe divine energy, we can discern its key attributes as they have been passed down by Genesis throughout the ages. This is my first in a series of articles which describe the attributes of divine energy.
Divine energy is spirit. Divine energy is expressed without physical form. From our human perspective, this essence is invisible. You can’t see it with your eyes or touch it with your hands, yet it is still perpetually present.
How can you align with this attribute of spirit?
Recognize that the invisible nature of divine energy comes with the invitation to believe that divine energy is present even where there is no evidence of any physical form. You embrace this belief by looking for divine presence in the events that unfold in your life. By constantly focusing your attention on divine energy, you vibrate at the level aligned with it. Here are some examples of ways that you can approach your life to align with spirit:
- Look at events that happen or people that arrive in your life as coming to you through divine energy.
- Eliminate the idea that situations present themselves by happenstance.
- Consider yourself on the receiving end of spirit and you put yourself in the open flow of spirit.
- Remembering that divine energy works invisibly, let go of the need to see physical proof of something happening to believe that the energy is in motion.
Thank you for visiting. Please stay tuned as I introduce another attribute of divine energy in my next article.