Last January I discovered Dr. Joe Dispenza‘s theory about how to consciously create your day, a result of my viewing the film, What the Bleep. It was one of those pieces of wisdom that stayed with me, yet I have to admit that I haven’t been able to grasp exactly how to put it to use in a practical way. This morning I think I got it.
How to consciously create your day:
- Start by getting a clear vision of what you want to experience or accomplish for the day
- Identify the steps necessary to achieve that vision
- Follow through on those steps
- Throughout the day bring your consciousness back to your vision, acknowledging that you are in the process of creating it
- Recognize that your consciousness and external actions are coming together to create your vision